Commissioning your own bespoke piece of art is easy
6 great reasons to commission a painting
- Perfectly match the painting commission to your colour scheme.
- Have any size and dimension to fit your space.
- Commission a seascape or landscape painting from a photograph: capture the mood or memory of a special place in rich oils forever. Paul is often asked to recreate a seascape or landscape that evokes memories of a special place or time from a photograph in his style.
- Instruct a portrait painting commission from a photograph: Capture the things a photograph can’t with a commission of someone special in Paul’s unique portraiture. Portrait commissions work best when the photo is as natural as possible. If people would like a commission in my portrait style, they will have noticed that my figurative work is at is best when it’s not a selfie, no pouting, hi-resolution and without the use of a smartphone.
- Commissioning a painting is no more expensive than purchasing any of Paul’s original art work, price is according to size and style.
- Looking for a Christmas gift to give a real wow factor? Commissioning art makes a truly unique present that will be cherished forever as well as provide an investment.
Already sold? If you have just missed out on a painting that you have seen because it has already sold then you can commission a seascape or landscape, portrait or abstract painting – of course no two paintings are ever the same but clients have always been very happy with the results of commissioning a painting like one they have seen, it also gives you the opportunity to adjust the colour scheme or size to better match your space.
What do I need to do
Simply send a photo, or a range of photos of your seascape / landscape/ portrait that you would like the commission to be based on.
- Specify the size that works best for your space.
- Give examples of any colour palettes (Paul is often sent Farrow and Ball colour charts!)
- Agree price and timescales
- Paul will send you a quote for the painting with the postage and packaging itemized. Paul sends artwork worldwide, just specify your location.
Paul will quote you a price and a 25% deposit is required for the commission to begin.
Paul has worked along side some of the world’s leading design companies, working on world class projects. From luxurious properties in London, a palace in the Emirates, five star hotels and award winning restaurants.
Contact Paul, for more information on how to commission a painting.