COMMISSIONING YOUR OWN BESPOKE PIECE OF ART IS EASY
5 GREAT REASONS TO COMMISSION A PAINTING…
- Perfectly match the painting commission to your colour scheme.
- Have any size and dimension to fit your space.
- Commission a seascape or landscape painting from a photograph: capture the mood or memory of a special place in rich oils forever. Paul is often asked to recreate a seascape or landscape that evokes memories of a special place or time from a photograph in his style.
- Commissioning a painting is no more expensive than purchasing any of Paul’s original art work, price is according to size and style.
- Looking for a Christmas gift to give a real wow factor? Commissioning art makes a truly unique present that will be cherished forever as well as provide an investment.
Already sold? If you have just missed out on a painting that you have seen because it has already sold then you can commission a seascape or landscape, portrait or abstract painting – of course no two paintings are ever the same but clients have always been very happy with the results of commissioning a painting like one they have seen, it also gives you the opportunity to adjust the colour scheme or size to better match your space.
WHAT DO I NEED TO DO
Simply send a photo, or a range of photos of your seascape / landscape/ portrait that you would like the commission to be based on.
- Specify the size that works best for your space.
- Give examples of any colour palettes.
- Agree price and timescales.
- Paul will send you a quote for the painting with the postage and packaging itemized. Paul sends artwork worldwide, just specify your location.
Paul will quote you a price and a 25% deposit is required for the commission to begin.
FOR DESIGN COMPANIES
Paul has worked along side some of the world’s leading design companies, working on world class projects. From luxurious properties in London, a palace in the Emirates, five star hotels and award winning restaurants.
Contact Paul, for more information on how to commission a painting.